A Tribute to All of Our Moms
Updated: Feb 24, 2022
Here at Elleven we’re giving a tribute to all our moms. Mom, we want to say thank you! Thank you for all the little things you do each and every day that go unnoticed, thank you for the early mornings and the late nights, thank you for the unconditional love and support you give us!
Here at Elleven we have a lot of respect for you mom, our very own Becky Dobbs, owner of Elleven salon knows what it means to sacrifice as a working mom. When Becky first started her salon career many years ago, her daughter was in pre school, Becky would start her work day at 5am, that's right she would take her first client at the crack of dawn. Why did she do this you may ask, Becky did this so she could have the afternoons free to be with her daughter.
Your love and sacrifice is noticed. Maybe your a single mom working hard for your family, or maybe your just a hard working mom, maybe your taking care of little ones and hardly have time for yourself, maybe your kids are grown now and your nest is empty, what ever stage you are at as a mom we want to say thank you!
As a thank you, we're giving away three full size products to you when you purchase a gift card for $100 or more for Mother's Day. So come by mom and pamper yourself or grab a gift card for your mom this mother's day! Offer valid throughout the month of May, stop by soon while supplies last!
As a mom we know that sometimes the hair gets pulled back and the sleeves get pulled up to get the job done, so we've created a few easy how to up dos, step by steps for you to make that messy bun a little more fun. Check them out below!
Becky's Step By Step:
1. Work a small amount of #5 dry shampoo paste into the root area.
2. Brush hair back - to create a ponytail (tease hair a little in crown prior)
3. With the thumb pointed down wined around, twisting towards the crown and pull up and loosen.
4. Use one hairpin, put straight into the side of the twist, lay flat and and push into the twist. (Add a few more in different areas where needed)
5. If hair is hanging out at nape area, hold out piece, put a bobby pin in middle of strand and insert up under the twist.
Jenny's Step By Step:
1. Prep hair with dry shampoo 02. the night before.
2. Use leftover curls from the day before & tease crown using powder grip 03.
3. Twist both sides towards the back & pin.
4.Grab remaining hair, twist & wrap
5. Hold hair with one hand & pin
6. Finish with Triple Dry 15.